Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Quick Update

I really need to get my act together and finish up some pictures from earlier this summer, but for now you're just going to get some recents off the phone :)

We've recently had some late nights, which means crappy mom mornings, which means Curious George instead of a morning walk. Hey, sometimes you do what ya gotta do. How cute is she just lounging? Love this little lady.


A few randoms:

Oh hello my two favorite people in the world!

Emma is always lovin on this boy. They are quite the couple these days ;)

We went on a little hike together the other and Emma liked it pretty well. She liked it a TON when we let her out of the backpack and let her roam around. This little one is a nature lover in the making!


These two crack me up! It will never be a mystery to me where Emma gets her many facial expressions haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment