Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Sister's Weekend

My sweet sister, Haley is leaving for her mission next month (a post for another day), and so we decided to do a little sisters getaway last week as one last hoorah before the big departure (insert sobs here). We stayed with the grandparents of some fabulous friends of ours and hit up multiple farmers markets and the beach, obviously. It was a great trip, I have the best sisters in the whole world! 

 Eh...not sure where that attempted model hand came from.

The cutest!

That snickerdoodle was HILARIOUS!

Apparently I haven't been getting enough sleep...

These farmers markets blew all Utah's markets out of the water! Everything was SO fresh and beautiful, I just couldn't get over it!

Those strawberries were HEAVEN!

I can't even remember what the heck these were but holy cow how beautiful are they?

Our sweet friends we stayed with. Love the Roberts!

Check out Madds' little mermaid pose!




I also got the chance to go to a wedding photography workshop set up by my amazing friend, Amber. She and her husband are some of our favorite people in the world and we have missed them dearly since they moved to CA. It was absolutely amazing and I wish my camera and I could just follow her around all the time. 

Love this girl!

And last but CERTAINLY not least, here is a little snippet of a video I took of Madison singing. It's a good thing she doesn't read my blog because she would KILL me if she knew I'm putting this up for the world to see. But once you hear this sucker, you'll know why I just had to share. I didn't want her to stop singing when she saw me recording so the video is just pointed at the ground (do what you've got to do!). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment