Friday, April 11, 2014

Thankful



I'm feeling extremely thankful today. I am so blessed to have these sweet people above in my life. I feel like I've been going through a (very early) midlife crisis lately which is incredibly dramatic, I know. However, I've once again realized that life will never be trial-free, but I have been blessed with way too much to be consumed with what might have been, what seemingly won't be, or the in betweens of daily hurdles in life. I have a sweet, thoughtful, loving, and all-around wonderful husband who treats me like a princess and is the best possible father to our sweet girl. We have an adorable, sassy, healthy, nearly perfect daughter who makes me happy every single day. We both have incredible families, the best friends anyone could ask for (seriously though), are financially stable, and have a beautiful and Christ-centered home. Life may be hard, but most of all it is very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment