Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Weekend In St. George

We had the lovely opportunity to hang out in St. George the other weekend with our dear friends, the Mizukawas! Dave grew up in sunny St. George and his parents were gracious enough to let us camp out in their home for the weekend. So much fun! The weather was absolutely perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed (finally!) having the chance to dress Emma in some summer clothing. Thanks again, Mizus!

I obviously chose to forgo washing my hair that day...











Someone loved the pool!


I can't even tell you how much I love this girl!

Below is a picture of one of the BEST parts of the trip. A visit to the ORIGINAL Swig (maybe...it actually may have been the second one)!!!! Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Holy moly this place is the bomb heezay!



Church Selfie!

Emma was HORRIBLE during church and so I took her on a little walk by the field outside...which coincidently, was right by our car which had my camera in it so...





Not happy to be heading back to Provo!


Thanks to the Mizukawa's for a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment