Monday, February 3, 2014

Farewell, Elder Walter!

We dropped off my sweet cousin, Calvin, at the MTC a few months ago and I am just now getting to posting the pics! There is a sweet video at the end where Calvin says a little something something to his family...which makes it even worse that it took me so long to post these (sorry Aunt Sherri!). We our so proud of our Elder Walter and love reading his emails each week. He is such a handsome, sweet, loving, hard-working, and dedicated person and I am so blessed to have him as my cousin! Love you, Calvin!











Vertical bottle drinking. True skill.



Love this picture. We have the sweetest grandma :)



Elder Walter and the cute elders who helped unload the car and walk him in.



Please excuse how obnoxious I am in this video. It was an exciting day.

1 comment:

  1. Bwaahaaahaaa! Sniff, sniff, snuffle snort! Boohoohoo! Miss that boy of mine. Thanks for this video and pics, they are just wonderful. Sure love you so much.

    ReplyDelete