Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Had Enough of the Belly?...

TOO BAD! Recently one of our dear friends, Amber Parsons, was kind enough to take some maternity pictures of the Hubs and I. So instead of just one picture for week 35, you all are going to get a whole post! Thanks again to Amber (http://amberlynnn.wix.com/photography) for these beautiful pictures!

I tried to just pick a few of my favorites...but there were so many good ones! Get ready for some serious belly pictures :)




One of my favorites...Even though the Hubs says he looks like a goober in this ;)


Daniel had to hold my hair back because it was so windy

Classy Emo shot



How handsome is my guy?!









How's THIS for a belly shot?

This picture just makes me smile. Love this guy.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how B-I-G your tummy is! That's going to be a good-sized baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much you just look amazing! I want to look like you when I'm 35 weeks. Can't wait to see pics of the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ca-uuuuuuuute. So many frame-worthy shots, I love it. And the bump is going to be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete