Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Game...Set...MATCH!

The hubs and I really have taken a liking to tennis. We've been playing every chance we get, and I may be improving just the tiniest bit. We've become accustomed to playing semi fake games...mostly because of my immense frustration when attempting to serve. Why the heck do we have to get the ball in one of those super small boxes? And why do I struggle so much to even get the ball over the net? Anyway, despite all that, we're totally diggin tennis. Dan is pretty dang good, and definitely keeps me on my toes. AND he gets huge brownie points for being the most tender and supportive tennis parter in the whole world. The last time we played, I missed about 6 serves in a row. Needless to say, I was a teensie bit frustrated. So when the hubs returned the ball and it hit me in the face (totally wasn't his fault), I lost it. Yes I, Kaitlynn Kesler, cried over a tennis match. I hit a new low. But it was only a few tears, so it wasn't too horrible. Of course Daniel came over and hugged it out of me. Love that guy. Anyway, I'm getting better. And it's fun. And it's good exercise. We love tennis!


No comments:

Post a Comment