Saturday, February 13, 2016

Ladies

The other day I had a shoot for the shop that got done early so I decided to take a few photos of the girls. Naturally when I say, "a few photos" I mean a million. They were really killing the modeling that day and I could hardly stand how adorable my girls are. Emma would only stay on the couch for a short while, but Claire has yet to learn how to get away from me yet so there are quite a few of her (including an outfit change, she's quite the fashionista these days). Kudos to anyone who gets through the whole post. True to my nature, I struggled narrowing the photos down. Love these ladies!























She's so over this




BE STILL MY SOUL!



She's been super into picking at her toes lately...














Blurry but I couldn't resist


Such a cheeseball!





She's the coolest

No comments:

Post a Comment