Sunday, July 5, 2015

Adventure Time

Lately we've been really good about going on adventures....at least in Emma's mind. Anything from grocery shopping to picking up Daniel at work to going swimming counts as an adventure (mom win!) so we've pretty much been having them every single day! Sometimes we get around to having actual adventures, though, and this is one of those times. We were driving up to meet some friends at a cabin and decided to let Emma explore a little bit. The scene was much too beautiful to leave my camera in the car and I'm sure happy now that was the case. Adventure documented!









I'm so in love with this saggy diaper bum!


Are you dying, yet? How cute is she?



The reaction I got when I asked her to smile for me. "Not again, mom!"


I love my adventure buddies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment