Saturday, August 9, 2014

Kickin It at the Beach!

This summer we were lucky enough to spend a few days with my family and some amazing family friends at a beach house in Newport. We had a total blast and loved spending time with some wonderful people. Emma LOVED the beach and though she had a few pretty sandy diapers, she actually did really well. Naturally, most of these pictures are of her. Daniel should be very proud of me, I didn't take a single picture this entire trip, these are all from my momma! 

Love this silly face she does!


Emma RAN to the water every chance she got

The grandmas know what's up! Daniel's mom got Emma that bucket hat at the zoo (which I still need to blog about!) and she wore it the entire trip. It was awesome! My mom got Emma that cute body suit and it was so nice to have her sweet skin protected from all the time in the sun. Love the grandmas!


Yep, she's in hog heaven!


Funny secrets from Dad :)

All the girls catching some rays!

Aunt Hales is the best!

Sure do love this little girl of mine!


This was actually pretty fun. All the VOB girls would dig up sand crabs (Maddy mostly dropped them screaming haha!) and then we would put them in Emma's hand. She thought it was just about the funniest thing ever and was in hog heaven!

I'll admit, this is not my best angle...


She pretty much had blue lips, rosy cheeks, and a sandy face the whole trip. 


Beach cuddles!



Thanks to my parentals for such an amazing trip. This was our last big thing before Haley left on her mission and we were so grateful to get that time together. Love our VOB family!


No comments:

Post a Comment