Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring is in the Air!

Are you ready for some SERIOUS cuteness? These may actually be the cutest pictures you've ever seen in your life, I'm not joking. I took Emma down to Thanksgiving Point this morning for her tulip bunny photoshoot with fotofly (it came FREE with her last photoshoot with them!) and oh man, I was not disappointed. It was just a little mini shoot, so there are only a few pics but they are so adorable! Emma got so excited to touch the bunnies, it just killed me. She is such a little sweetheart and I'm so happy we have these very Eastery photos!



Those chunky legs!

I know, I know, you're dying, right?!? I'm obviously a bit biased but we have one beautiful little girl. And I'm just in love with that Easter dress (thanks to Daniel's momma). We love our Emma! 


No comments:

Post a Comment