Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reunited and it feels SO GOOD!

Not too long ago, I got the chance to go home for a girl's weekend! Every year my mom and a bunch of ladies I grew up with in San Jose go on a ladies weekend trip to somewhere fun to eat, chat, laugh, shop, and watch movies. So I was pretty excited to hear that this year it was a mother-daughter trip! It was also my mom's birthday and I was totally excited to spend it with her in person. BUT, that wasn't even the best part! One of my very bestest friends, Amorette Celeste Zamora, is FINALLY back from her mission!!! I was so dang excited to see her for the first time in a year and a half and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. It was like she'd never left! Gotta love this girl :)

I have one dang beautiful best friend

As for the rest of the weekend, I'll just let the pictures do the talking...



Aren't they just lovely?

Da Mammas

Da REAL mammas!



If anyone has any questions about why I am the way I am, I will now direct them to this picture.



Beautiful ladies!


After hanging out at the condo for a few days, I got to spend two days at home with the family! It was so fun hanging out with them and just getting some down time together. The girls and I had to take a few pictures after church, because it's VERY rare that all three of us actually have a good lookin church day at the same time ;)



I just LOVE my awesome family and am so grateful to have spent some good time with them. That being said, I have to say that 5 days away from this goofy guy was REALLY hard ;)

I know, what a cutie!

No more hubless trips in my near future!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment