Tuesday, February 7, 2012

to Blog!


This is my second blog. In my first blog, I had a grand total of one post in which I discussed my thoughts on bloggers (“blogs are either for people with extraordinary lives or for people who are married”). Turns out, my thoughts on bloggers were correct! It took getting married to weasel my way back into the ever-growing blogging world. I now have this overwhelming desire to blog. It’s a pretty freaky phenomenon, actually. I think about blogging all the time. Even when we first got back from our honeymoon and things were super crazy with unpacking the apartment, starting school, trying to figure out grant/scholarship stuff, homework, etc., in the back of my mind was my blog shouting for me to record recent life happenings. So here I am, finally blogging my little heart out. I figured I should start with my smoking hot husband, Daniel.

                                                                      (Cute, huh?)

There are so many things I want to say about Dan, but I figure dishing out 20 things I love about him (in no particular order) is a pretty good way to get an idea of what I think about my cute husband ;)

-Dan makes me want to be a better person. He is always such a fantastic example of what a genuinely good person is. 

-He makes me LAUGH! Daniel is so goofy and fun, I'm never in a bad mood for too long when Dan is around.

-I can completely be myself around Dan. He knows how weird/crazy/annoying I can be and loves me anyway!

-I love Dan and his rockin guitar skills. Daniel has some serious talent but is always so modest. He could be the next Jack Johnson. Just sayin... 

-Daniel is so kind and giving. He is always putting others first and is an amazing example of showing quiet service and love to those around him.

-He actually listens to me! Daniel genuinely cares what I have so say and constantly offers heartfelt and loving advice and feedback.

-He knows how to have a good time. I ALWAYS have fun when I'm around Daniel! People are drawn to him because of his fun-loving nature and fantastic sense of adventure.

-I love that Dan knows how to work hard. He is so diligent and dedicated with his studies and commitments and is successful in anything and everything he sets his mind to. 

-Daniel is supportive and reliable. I know I can count on him to be there through the good and the bad.
-Daniel is incredibly good-looking. Part of me feels bad I had to rip him away from all the single ladies still on the market... and then I think of how smokin he is and how I get to claim him as my husband and I lose all sympathy for those broken hearts ;)

-Dan always puts me first. I never feel second to anything- and yet he still keeps up with school and life's many obligations!

-He is fearless. He is willing to go out on a limb for something he believes in or cares a lot about, no matter what other people say.

-Daniel respects me. He always treats me better than I deserve and makes me feel like a million bucks!

-I love Daniel for his goals and aspirations. This guy dreams big, and I don't doubt for a second that he'll make it all happen! 

-Dan is a great peacemaker. He is constantly the level head and calm voice of reason is stressful or tough situations.

-I love Daniel because I know he is going to make an incredible dad. I have so much faith that he will put his heart and soul into being an amazing father.

-Dan treats me like I’m some sort of royalty. I hear him tell me that he loves me throughout each day and he is never afraid to hold my hand or give me a smooch when other people are around ;)

-Daniel has a fantastic laugh! My favorite is when he is laughing really hard at something because it ends up coming out kind of like a giggle. So funny! 

-Daniel has this total willingness to see an area in need of improvement and do something about it. He has always been this awesome example of someone who wants to make a change and then actually takes action.  

-He is my best friend! We can and do talk about anything and everything. A lot of times I feel as though Dan knows me a whole lot better than I know myself, and he has shown time and time again that he is my rock when life proves to be shaky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment